Monday, April 18, 2016

I'm Back // An Explanation

Hey guys!

So, as you’ve undoubtedly noticed, I haven’t actually blogged in a while around a month or so now.
I wanted to write a post to explain a little bit about why I haven’t been around & blogging, so that’s pretty much all I’m going to talk about in this post, hopefully I’ll get back to posting some more interesting content again soon.

Okay, so the first reason is my laptop screen. I broke it before Christmas & just haven’t got round to sorting it out yet I’ve been putting it off because I had more urgent things I had to pay for first, meaning that I’ve not been able to afford it. Now, I should be able to afford to get it fixed very soon, which means that I’ll be excited to blog  more, instead of getting frustrated that I can’t see what I’m typing properly & being sad that my screen is ruined (the crack has spread since I first did it, so it’s gradually been getting worse & worse.

The biggest reason, though, is that I’ve just not really felt particularly inspired recently, I felt like I was stuck in a rut with blogging, that I was going through the motions with all my posts & that my ideas were all stale & boring. I felt like it was probably for the best that I took a step back from blogging to reassess what I like about blogging again, hopefully come up with some ideas & just generally make me want to start writing again hopefully it worked, as I have a (small) list of ideas which I’m reasonably excited about!

So, if anyone was wondering where I’d gone, don’t worry I haven’t dropped off the face of the Earth (yet), I’ve just been taking some time away from blogging/Facebook to regroup! (Also, I don’t really use Facebook all that much anyway)
I feel like I haven’t really expressed myself as well as I wanted to in this post I’m sorry if this post is a bit all over the place but I just wanted to try & explain where I’ve been hiding for all this time! Hopefully, I’ll fall back in love with writing/blogging again soon I’ve definitely missed having this little corner of the internet to express myself in so watch this space & I’ll be back soon! 

Thank you for sticking around & reading this I appreciate it so much & I love each & every one of you who read this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment