Friday, October 02, 2015

Day Two // My Favourite Character


Hey guys!
Today is day 2 of my 30 day blogging challenge, where I'm going to be tackling a gaming challenge I found a few weeks ago that I thought looked interesting. In my blog summarising this, I left a photo of the questions, in case anyone wanted to do it, but I'll also copy the question I'm answering into my post every day too.
Sometimes, these posts may contain spoilers for a game - when that happens, I'll warn you before I answer the question, so you can choose whether or not to read on!

Today's question is - who is your favourite character? 
*may contain spoilers*

This question was actually a lot harder to answer than I thought it was going to be - I've played so many games over the years, and in most games I really like at least one character, if not multiple - but I've managed to narrow it down to a few (sorry, I couldn't choose just one!)
First up, from Xenoblade Chronicles, I really love Melia Antiqua. She's got lilac hair, she's amazingly gifted with ether, she's posh, and she's fiercely protective of her friends, even when she has an unrequited crush on someone who's crushing on someone else - oh Melia. There's another Xenoblade character I want to mention, who I can only refer to as 7 (as is the custom of people who have played the game and don't want to give people spoilers) and they're probably my favourite character to play as to deal more damage, plus their design is amazing!

Next up, from Fire Emblem Awakening, we have Chrom. The Prince of Ylisse, leader of the shepherds - a group of warriors who help him battle to save the land from grave peril. Chrom is probablu my favourite character in Awakening, as you'd imagine him to be a suave, smooth talker, but in reality he's a bit of a klutz in training, and pretty damn awkward too! However, he has some amazing moves and Falchion (his sword) and a heart of gold, so he's secured a place on my list.

 Finally - the adorable, angry faced little pink puffball that is Kirby! I can't remember how or why I started liking Kirby, but I do know that he's been my main in Super Smash Bros for as long as I can remember, and he's just adorable. Plus, having the ability to suck in your enemies and stealing their abilities to use against them is always a plus!  




No comments:

Post a Comment