Saturday, October 24, 2015

Day Twenty Four // Favourite Classic Game


Hey guys!
Today is day 24 of my 30 day blogging challenge, where I'm going to be tackling a gaming challenge I found a few weeks ago that I thought looked interesting. In my blog summarising this, I left a photo of the questions, in case anyone wanted to do it, but I'll also copy the question I'm answering into my post every day too.
Sometimes, these posts may contain spoilers for a game - when that happens, I'll warn you before I answer the question, so you can choose whether or not to read on!

Today's question is - what is your favourite classic game?

When I was little, we used to have a NES, and it was really cool - we spent quite a lot of time playing on it, so for a few years that was the only console we had.
One of my favourite games on it was Duck Hunt. I wasn't very good at it - I was only a few years old though, haha, so I don't think anyone was expecting me to be amazing at it - but I used to love it when the dog popped up from behind the bushes and sniggered at you, and I remember getting upset when I missed the clay pigeons.
Another game I liked quite a lot was Wrecking Crew. It used to amuse me when you could do the mini game when you were against Wario and, if he was behind the same door you were standing in front of, if you hit it first you could knock him down to the bottom of the level again. I also used to like making my own levels, even though I was never that good at it.
The final one isn't one I liked playing myself, but I used to love watching my dad play Gradius. There were a few times where we sat and watched him play from beginning to end, and it was always really fun to watch. We made up our own names for all the worlds you go through, and some of the bosses, and even now, if I play it on my 3DS, it still reminds me of watching my dad playing it, and me and my brother cheering him on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment