Sunday, October 25, 2015

Day Twenty Five // A Game You Want To Play


Hey guys!
Today is day 25 of my 30 day blogging challenge, where I'm going to be tackling a gaming challenge I found a few weeks ago that I thought looked interesting. In my blog summarising this, I left a photo of the questions, in case anyone wanted to do it, but I'll also copy the question I'm answering into my post every day too.

Sometimes, these posts may contain spoilers for a game - when that happens, I'll warn you before I answer the question, so you can choose whether or not to read on!


Today's question is - what is a game you plan on playing?



Well, I have a list practically the length of my arm of games I really want to play, haha, and I'm forever adding to it, so this is probably going to be a hard one to narrow down. I *could* essentially list them all, but the list would be ridiculously long and probably quite boring, so I'll try and narrow it down to my top 5 - which will also hopefully be the next games I'll be treating myself to!



Pikmin 3. 
My brother downloaded a demo for this a while back, and although I tried playing the first Pikmin game and didn't get very far, I gave this one a try and I ended up really liking it! I'd love to play the full version, as you obviously don't get very far in the demo and I'd like to keep playing and see what happens.



Fire Emblem Fates. 
This isn't out in the UK till next year - boooo - but I'm sooooo excited to play this because the trailers and sneaky peeks I've seen of people playing it makes it look amazing and I like Fire Emblem games anyway, so I cannot wait for this!



Xenoblade Chronicles U. 
I haven't really seen or heard much about this, but from what I have seen and heard, I'm pretty intrigued to see what happens in the game - plus, the world in the game is supposed to be massive, so it'll be amazing to explore and immerse yourself into. 



Yoshi's Woolly World.
 I was tempted to pre-order this when it was first released, but it was around the same time that Kirby and the Rainbow Paintbrush came out and I couldn't really afford both at once. It reminds me a little bit of Yoshi's Story, but even better, plus the woolly graphics and yarn Yoshi amiibos are just amazing and I need them in my life!



Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy. 
The follow up game to The Miracle Mask, and I think the final installment of the Professor Layton series. I've played all the other games, and loved them a lot - I like puzzles and logical thinking, so I like working out the puzzles and mysteries along the way, plus the storylines of the game are always pretty gripping.





There's so many other games I want to play, too - I have a wishlist on Amazon which is pretty full of games and gaming stuff - but these are probably the ones I want to play the most! 

No comments:

Post a Comment