Wednesday, October 07, 2015

Day Seven // Favourite Gaming Couples

Hey guys!
Today is day 7 of my 30 day blogging challenge (yay, one week in!), where I'm going to be tackling a gaming challenge I found a few weeks ago that I thought looked interesting. In my blog summarising this, I left a photo of the questions, in case anyone wanted to do it, but I'll also copy the question I'm answering into my post every day too.
Sometimes, these posts may contain spoilers for a game - when that happens, I'll warn you before I answer the question, so you can choose whether or not to read on!

Today's question is - who is your favourite game couple? 

*MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS*
It's pretty much all from Xenoblade Chronicles, so if you're planning on playing it and don't want to see any spoilers, you should skip this whole blog post!

I actually have one actual couple who I really like and think are adorable together, one who it implies get together at the end of the game - but who have chemistry throughout the game - and then I have an "I Wish" couple who I think would really suit each other, so I'm going to throw them in too.  
First of all, of course, we have friends since childhood Shulk and Fiora. She's always loved him, and it's not until she's killed by Mechon that Shulk realises the extent of his feelings for her. Luckily, it turns out that she's not actually dead, she's now got the body of a mechon but her memories are still intact, so when he finds her again and rescues her, they have their first kiss and it's freaking adorable! *squishes their faces*
Next, we have kind-of couple Reyn and Sharla. When they meet, Sharla's fiancee Gadolt has been captured by the mechon when they attacked their colony, and she doesn't know for sure but she feels like he's not dead. Sharla and Reyn have some adorable moments throughout the game, and at the very end it shows them fishing together with Juju, so it's pretty much implying that they get together, which is cute.
Finally, that leaves Dunban and Melia. She's wise beyond her years - I'm actually not 100% on how old either of them are - and he's Fiora's older brother, so is responsible and caring. I just think they'd balance either other out well - they're both pretty serious, but Dunban has a pretty dry sense of humour and Melia can joke around when she wants to. It'd just be pretty cute, in my opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment