Sunday, October 04, 2015

Day Four // My Guilty Pleasure Game


Hey guys!
Today is day 4 of my 30 day blogging challenge, where I'm going to be tackling a gaming challenge I found a few weeks ago that I thought looked interesting. In my blog summarising this, I left a photo of the questions, in case anyone wanted to do it, but I'll also copy the question I'm answering into my post every day too.
Sometimes, these posts may contain spoilers for a game - when that happens, I'll warn you before I answer the question, so you can choose whether or not to read on!

Today's question is - what is your guilty pleasure game?

In all honesty, I don't actually have a guilty pleasure game - I love all the games I play, and wouldn't really consider any of them a "guilty pleasure."
However, I do have one game which is slightly embarrassing to admit to now, but when I played it - and loved it endlessly - I was a kid.
This game was Barbie Race and Ride, and I absolutely loved it! I used to spend hours choosing a horse, riding along the courses, and generally just indulging in the fantasy that they were genuinely my horses in real life, haha! I must have spent months only playing that game, and then my Playstation broke and I never got a new one, so had to stop playing it, boo. When I look back on how obsessed with it I was, I cringe a little bit, so that's about as close to a guilty pleasure game I have I'm afraid! 


No comments:

Post a Comment