Monday, October 05, 2015

Day Five // Which Character Would You Be?


Hey guys!
Today is day 5 of my 30 day blogging challenge, where I'm going to be tackling a gaming challenge I found a few weeks ago that I thought looked interesting. In my blog summarising this, I left a photo of the questions, in case anyone wanted to do it, but I'll also copy the question I'm answering into my post every day too.
Sometimes, these posts may contain spoilers for a game - when that happens, I'll warn you before I answer the question, so you can choose whether or not to read on!

Today's question is - which game character do you think you're most like/wish you were? 
*may contain spoilers*

This is another one of the questions which I spent a ridiculously long time deliberating over an answer, as there's been quite a few amazing people in games that I wish I could be. Again, I found it impossible to pick just one answer, so I ended up choosing a few.
Firstly - if a character you've created counts, then I'd love to be my character on Fire Emblem Awakening. I love her hair (pastel pink is so pretty, I want it in real life but I can't get my hair pale enough) and I love her headband thing over her forehead. Plus, I've got some epic magic skills and sword skills, and I'd get to have a Levin sword and hang out with people like Chrom, Lissa and Frederick! What more could a girl want? 


If a charcter I've created/customised doesn't count, however (which is probably doesn't but I wanted to include my FEA character anyway) then, sticking with Fire Emblem for a minute, I'd probably choose to be Lucina. She's brave (she came back from the future to try and save it from a horrible fate) and, even though she took on a different persona and disguised herself as a male for a while, she's still pretty damn amazing, so I'd love to be her because she's brave and she's Chrom's daughter, so she's learnt how to fight from him - and they're both amazing fighters!


If I wasn't Lucina, I'd quite like to be Melia from Xenoblade Chronicles. She's suffered through a lot of bad things happening in her life (several deaths and people wanting her dead, for example, plus the world she lives in getting put in mortal danger and the whole unrequited love thing) but she's still a fighter, putting on a brave face for her people (she becomes a princess at one point in the game, even though she appoints her brother to take over for a while) and she never really shows her vulnerable side, although she definitely does have one. She's feisty, an amazing fighter and she's friends with some amazing people and creatures - what's not to love? 

No comments:

Post a Comment