Sunday, October 18, 2015

Day Eighteen // Favourite Protagonist



Hey guys!
Today is day 18 of my 30 day blogging challenge, where I'm going to be tackling a gaming challenge I found a few weeks ago that I thought looked interesting. In my blog summarising this, I left a photo of the questions, in case anyone wanted to do it, but I'll also copy the question I'm answering into my post every day too.
Sometimes, these posts may contain spoilers for a game - when that happens, I'll warn you before I answer the question, so you can choose whether or not to read on!

Today's question is - who is your favourite protagonist?

In the game I'm choosing, technically there are two protagonists, and I love them both equally so I'm going to choose them both! 

I adore both Chrom and my avatar on Fire Emblem Awakening, both for different reasons, and I don't think that I could choose between them. 

Why I love my avatar/Amyyy - for starters, I got to customise her and I love the customisation, which is always good! Plus, she's a magic user, so I get to use tomes and the Levin sword (which is a magic sword!) as well as normal swords. Plus, you can choose to change what you do as you level up, so you can be an assassin, knight, etc if you don't want to stick with being a tactician! (I did that on my second file, I think I'm an assassin, but I stuck with tacticion on my main file) I also like the way the female avatar and Chrom interact, they're both pretty awkward around each other but it's pretty adorable if you get married (you automatically marry in one of the chapters if you're both unmarried by then) but they make a perfect team, in and out of battle.
Why I love Chrom - he's the Prince of Ylisse, but he has his band of Shepherds, who travel to places around the Kingdom, fighting enemies and trying to bring peace back to the Kingdom, against all odds. He's fiercely protective of everyone, including his sisters, and he gives your avatar a chance, even when others aren't too sure - so we can assume he sees the best in people. His fighting class is Lord, which means he can wield Falchion (which is an amazing, powerful sword) and other swords, and you can upgrade him to a Great Lord eventually too, which I'm pretty sure he is on my file at the moment. Plus, like I said before, him and the avatar bounce off each other so perfectly, they're both so likeable and make the game more interesting! 




No comments:

Post a Comment