Saturday, September 26, 2015

Blogging Every Day In October // The Video Game Challenge



Hey guys!
If you follow me on any other sites - twitter, facebook, etc - you'll probably know that I am a massive fan of gaming - Nintendo games in particular (you'll also see that I've mentioned it a few times before on my blog if you're a fairly regular reader)
So, when I stumbled across a gaming challenge a while back, I saved it and knew I wanted to do it somewhere, whether it was on my instagram or somewhere else, and I eventually decided that I was going to try and turn it into blog posts so I didn't have a character limit restricting me if I wanted to go into more detail, or if I wanted to post pictures or anything!
I know that it'll be pretty hard to do, and that some days I'll be posting longer blogs than others - some questions won't require much detail, whereas some will make me have to go into a lot more detail and post pictures - but I'm going to try my hand at blogging every day in October! It's only a 30 day challenge, however, so I'm going to have to either think of an extra question for the final day, or do some kind of summary or something. 
Anyway, I'll leave the photo of the questions in this blog post too, in case any of you want to do this too, and I look forward to starting this challenge - I hope you enjoy it too! 
It's something a bit different to what I'd usually blog about, too, but please let me know in the comments whether you enjoy it, or if you'd like me to go back to blogging about other things instead! 


No comments:

Post a Comment