Monday, December 01, 2014

The Christmas Tag!


 Hey guys!
It's nearly Christmas! I love this time of year so much, and all the tags I see online about it, so I decided that today I would do a Christmas tag that I saw a while back here! Enjoy!

1. What is your favourite Christmas movie/s?
I'm not a massive fan of Christmas movies on the whole, haha, but the two that I usually end up watching are ELF and Jingle All The Way!


2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Always on Christmas morning, I think it'd be really weird to open things on Christmas Eve! We usually open stockings first thing, then presents off my parents before we head off to see family and open the rest. The only thing we open on Christmas Eve is new pjs, that's always been a tradition for us!


3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
I actually don't think I do! Most of my christmas days have been amazing, I don't think there's really one that I can particularly single out <3 I do have a least favourite one, though, and that was the year I had my tonsils out six days before Christmas, so I was feeling really out of it and couldn't eat. 


4. Favourite festive food?
Well, obviously turkey is amazing, but I also like white sauce and a little bit of Christmas pudding - I'm not a massive fan of it, but it's nice to have a bit and join in!


5. Favourite Christmas gift ?
Oh wow, I've had so many amazing christmas presents over the years that it's hard to choose just one, but one year I got an iPod Nano off my grandma, which was my first iPod so I was really excited and happy about that!


6. Favourite Christmas scent?
I love the smell of the christmas tree, and I also love burning christmas themed scented candles like Mulled Wine!


7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Yes! My dad usually comes over so we can write our letters to Santa and burn them in the back garden, then we usually relax in front of the TV with a cheesy christmas film on and have dinner - sometimes someone will cook, like I did last year, and sometimes we'll order in a takeaway - then later on change into new pjs and head off to bed early!


8. What tops your tree?
When I was little, we used to alternate between a paper angel my brother made at school, and one that I made. Once those got too worn out and ruined, we started using a massive wire star instead.


9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
Like most little girls, I went thought a phase of really wanting either a pony or some other kind of pet, even though we had two cats growing up, and a tortoise, so probably that!


10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
Getting to spend time with my family - every year, we go up to stay with my grandma and see my aunt and cousins, and that's been tradition for as long as I can remember. We usually eat too much, watch a film and generally just relax, and it's always lovely and I wouldn't change it for the world <3

No comments:

Post a Comment