Wednesday, November 12, 2014

The Sweater Weather Tag!

Hey guys! 
I'm sorry I've been neglecting this blog so much recently - in all honesty, I've had really bad writer's block recently, and haven't even been thinking of that many ideas for my blog over at Birds, let alone for this one! There's been a few things that happened recently that I'll porbbaly be blogging about soon, and maybe another tag or two, but for now, this is the Sweater Weather tag, as we're well and truly into autumn now and I love it!
Sorry again, but I hope you enjoy!

1. Favorite candle scent?
At the moment, I'm loving the Fireside Treats candle from Yankee Candle, and the Black Raspberry and Vanilla one from Flamingo Candles. I need more seasonal candles though, I'm running out!

2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
Most of the time, I'd definitely go for tea, but at this time of year I really like hot chocolate, especially peppermint hot chocolate <3 I also really liked the salted caramel hot chocolate from Starbucks last year, it was so good (in small doses though, it's so sickly if you have larger than a small!)

3. What's the best fall memory you have?
I like everything about it, but the thing that really sticks out for me is the massive bonfire that my dad does at his every year, when we have dinner and fireworks, and bake potatoes/roast marshmallows in the ashes of the bonfire afterwards <3

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?
I personally hate having anything on my lips, so I'm going to go for winged eyeliner, although I do that all year round and not just in fall!

5. Best fragrance for fall?
I have to admit, I'm not the best person for having lots of different fragrances, but the thing I use the most around this time of year is the vanilla body spray from Boots - I know it's not perfume, but it smells so good and I love keeping a bottle in my bag so if I feel sad, I can just spritz myself with vanilla! (it's definitely one of my happy smells)

6. Favorite Thanksgiving food?
We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here in the UK, so I'm going to have to pass this one!

7. What is autumn weather like where you live?
Grey, cold and drizzly, mainly, but sometimes when it's crisp and dry it's really nice to go out for a walk.

8. Most worn sweater?
This year, it's probably the oversized navy one I bought at Matalan a while back - it's so snuggly and cozy! So I'd say either that, or my oversized cream one which I just knock around the house in.

9. Must-have nail polish this fall?
I recently got a really pretty shade in my Birchbox - A Grape Affair! by OPI - which is a really beautiful dark purple, and I'm really excited to try that out because I love OPI polishes, and I've wanted a nice deep purple for a while!

10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
I'm not sporty or athletic in the least, so I'm going to say jumping in leaf piles because it brings back a lot of cute childhood memories for me <3

11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
Always leggings. I don't think I've worn jeans in years...literally years...

12. Combat boots or Uggs?
Combat boots, definitely! I personally don't really like the look of Ugg boots that much.

13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
I've never actually tried anything pumpkin spice - yet - so I can't really answer this, but it sounds like it might be pretty nice so we shall see!

14. Favorite fall TV show?
I don't really have one, to be honest! I watch TV shows year round and there's not really any that I associate with any time of the year.

15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit?
Umm, there's probably more, but off the top of my head either Sweater Weather - The Neighbourhood (rather apt, considering the name of this tag!) or Fallen Leaves - Billy Talent

No comments:

Post a Comment