Wednesday, July 09, 2014

TAG // Twitter



Hey guys!
So the other day, one of my lovely friends on twitter did this tag, and it caught my attention so I decided to steal it for myself and do a blog post, as I haven't posted in a while (it's supposed to be done on twitter, but oh well, I can waffle more on here....mmm, waffles)

1 - closest twitter bestie/s?
The people I tend to talk to most on Twitter are probably Vicky and Lisa <3 @vicky__friday and @thisislisa_xo
2 - middle name?
I don't like people knowing my middle name. Let's just pretend I don't have one. (If you're one of the people who does know it please do not post it anywhere online)
3 - selfie?
I will include a selfie at the end of the post in case you want to see one :')
4 - birthday?
My birthday is still a while away yet - November 2nd
5 - favourite food?
Mmm, this changes a lot, but at the moment I really like chilli and lemon chicken with noodles
6 - age?
I'm 22, but people reckon I look anything from 15 to my actual age
7 - something I really want?
I'd love a tweet off @amazingphil or @danisnotonfire please! That, or a pug <3
8 - someone I miss?
Oh god, I miss far too many people to mention them all. Just assume that I miss you all guys, because I probably do!
9 - favourite twitter accounts?
At the moment, probably @amazingphil and @danisnotonfire.
10 - a confession
Oh my God, this is gonna be a hard one. Um...I confess that I don't actually want to keep in touch with you, and that I'm an idiot for putting up with you for so long. Read into that as much as you like.
11 - 3 fears
Spiders, small enclosed spaces, and the feel of cotton wool
12 - 4 turn ons
LOL, I'm gonna say nice eyes, nice hair, nice hands and taller than me
13 - 4 turn offs
Smelly breath, general uncleanliness, arrogance, rudeness
14 - celebrity crush/es
Phil Lester, Davey Havok and Richard Wisker - I don't really have that many at the moment
15 - heels or sneakers?
I can't actually walk in heels, haha, so I'm going to go for sneakers (or trainers because I'm in the UK)
16 - my motto?
I don't actually have a motto, so I'm gonna go with a lyric I love a lot - THROUGH OUR BLEEDING, WE ARE ONE
17 - favourite colour/s
Purple, black and silver
18 - 3 things that annoy me
Unnecessary rudeness, people who cheat in relationships, liars
19 - the reason I joined twitter
I didn't want to get Facebook and it seemed like the next best thing :') now I love it!
20 - favourite ship?
Um I don't know what it's called, but Misty and Ash from Pokemon! Also Edie and Dylan from Diary Of A Crush and Zoe and Alfie (Zoella and PointlessBlog)!
21 - fries or pizza?
You can have fries with more things, so I'm gonna go for those, although I do like pizza a lot :)
22 - things that make you upset?
Being shouted at for no reason, people swearing at me, spiders, liars, cheats, to name but a few things
23 - type of phone that you have?
I have an iPhone 5C with a Pikachu case
24 - iPhone or android?
Considering I own an iPhone, I think I'm going to go for that, although the battery life is rubbish
25 - any question you'd like 
(how many cups of sugar does it take to get to the moon - you tell me?)
26 - insecurities?
Oh my God literally everything! I don't think there's ever been a day that's gone by without me feeling insecure about something!
27 - an unpopular opinion?
I don't like One Direction or Justin Bieber. I know, people rave on about them, but nope.Also, I've never seen Game Of Thrones!
28 - sweats or jeans?
Neither, I always wear skirts and dresses! If I had to choose, jeans though.
29 - relationship with parents?
It's okay, it could be better but it's not too bad at the moment. We argue and stuff, but everybody does, right?
30 - favourite holiday?
I love my birthday, and I also love christmas a lot!

So there you have it! If you'd like to follow me on twitter, my username is @amyhavok
                                                       I tag anyone who enjoyed this tag!

Eurgh, selfie from question three!

No comments:

Post a Comment