Friday, June 20, 2014

TAG // Dreams



Hey guys!
I decided to do another tag today, because it's relevant to my life at the moment as I have actually started to remember my dreams more and more recently. So, here is the dream tag. Enjoy!
I also have a few posts scheduled for this weekend, as I'm heading to Blackpool this weekend for a family do and to meet some family I've never met before, so that should be fun and I will possibly do a blog post about it next week :D so, I hope you enjoy! I tag anyone who thinks this tag sounds interesting, like I did 


Do you dream?
Yes, I do dream :) not every night, but at least once a week

What did you dream about last night?
I dreamt that I cried tiny pennies when my crush told me he was in love with someone else, and then I tore up his All Time Low backstage pass and turned into a unicorn...

How many dreams do you usually remember?
I usually have a few dreams in a night when I do dream, so I usually remember most of one and bits and pieces of the others, if I remember anything at all!

Do you have a dream journal?
Not a dream journal as such, but I keep a notebook next to my bed so I can write stuff down if I remember it and I have random bits and pieces jotted down in the notes on my phone too :)

How often do you have nightmares?
More often than I'd like to. Maybe a couple of times a month recently.

Do you lucid dream?
I do not, but it seems like it'd be pretty amazing to experience at least once! (not that I know how to lucid dream, but I'd love to be able to)

Do you dream in colour?
Yes, I don't think I've ever really dreamt in black and white...the occasional nightmare is in black and white, but not my happier dreams

Do you dream in first person?
Most of the time I do, yeah, but occasionally it won't be!

Do you have recurring dreams?
Very rarely, but there's been a few occasions when my dreams haven't finished one night and then they have some kind of conclusion at some point after that and then they're recurring.

Have you ever had deja vu?
Of course! Hasn't everyone?


No comments:

Post a Comment