Thursday, May 01, 2014

April Favourites!

Hey guys!

So, I love watching YouTubers doing their monthly favourites, so I decided to do a small one myself for the month of April - I probably won't do it every month, but I wanted to do one this month because I've been loving a lot of things :)
Enjoy!

BEAUTY - FACE

My first favourite beauty product this month was the Garnier Eye Roll-On - this amazing product is perfect for popping in your makeup bag so you can use it on the go! It contains caffeine, which helps with dark circles and puffiness, and it really helps to wake you up in the morning. This is definitely one of my all time favourite products, and I would highly recommend it to anyone who has trouble sleeping, or who has puffy eyes in the morning.

The next product I've been loving recently is the Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm in Peach Kiss. This lip balm makes your lips soft and smooth, as well as adding a touch of peachy tint and smelling amazing and fruity without being too overwhelming. I get chapped lips a lot, so carry lip balm around with me a lot, and this is definitely one of the best I've tried!

The penultimate beauty product I've loved in the past month is the Garnier Moisture Match mattifying moisturiser for combination to oily skin. I have combination skin, with an oily t-zone, so this is perfect for me, as it's light and not oily, so sinks into my skin and makes it feel soft and hydrated. A little bit goes a long way, so it's good value for money as well because it lasts for ages!

The final beauty product I've been loving this month is the Collection Extreme 24 Hour Felt Lip Liner. I adore liquid eyeliner, and wear it a lot, so I need one that will stay put and not smudge or fade. If you're looking for a felt tip liner with amazing durability, then this is the eyeliner for you! It's also very pigmented and deep black, which is my personal preference - I'd give it 10/10 for me :D

BEAUTY - NAILS

There are two nail polishes I've been loving this month, and they are perfect for the whole of spring and summer.
The first one is Nails Inc in Seymour Walk - this is a gorgeous corally hot pink, and two coats is all you need for a flawless finish! This will also look amazing in the summer with a tan, and to brighten up any outfit.

I've also been leaning towards the other end of the colour spectrum, from bright to pastel, and I've been wearing Essie in Bikini So Teeny, which is an amazing pale cornflower blue. Again, it's so pigmented and you only need two coats, and it looks amazing against all skin tones. I will definitely be wearing this a lot throughout the coming months, and it is a new personal favourite of mine.

OTHER

First up is Pokemon X for the 3DS - I actually got this for Christmas, but wasn't playing it as much as I could have until recently, when I was bored and really wanted to play something. This game has different graphics from previous Pokemon games, which I actually really like, and the story throughout is consistent and engaging. I would definitely recommend this game, whether you've been playing for years or if you've never played Pokemon but would like to!

Next up is an app I've been playing a lot on my tablet - it was free from the Google Play store and the App Store, and it's called Disco Zoo. Someone I follow on Twitter tweeted about it and made me aware of it, and now I love it! You are a zookeeper, and you can go to far off places and rescue animals from different environments - if your animals fall asleep, then you can choose to wake them up with a disco ^_^ I've not got very far with it yet, but I can see it becoming addictive!

The candle I've been loving this month is the Yankee Candle in Fireside Treats. I have loved the smell of this candle since the first time I smelt it, and it reminds me of autumn/winter, as it smells of bonfires, leaves and toasted marshmallows. It's my all time favourite scent, and I need to stock up on them because I've nearly run out :(

So, there you have it - my favourites for April! I hope you enjoyed it! Let me know what your favourites are too, as I love seeing what else people have been loving :D

No comments:

Post a Comment